Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Escrow London’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2b Redbourne Ave, London N3 2BS.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The content may change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Controlling your personal information
We commit to not selling or distributing your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we maintain about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like to receive a copy of this information please write to Escrow London, 2b Redbourne Ave,London N3 2BS, United Kingdom.